Wednesday, August 18, 2010

wow... I AM my mother!

I have always enjoyed decorating my house and doing creative things, but in recent months we have been lucky enough to renovate our kitchen as well as some other areas in our home.  As a result I have spent more time painting, baking, etc...  I am becoming my mother!!  ha ha for those of you that know what that means it essentially means a Martha Stewart spinoff.  Whatever it is I am thoroughly enjoying it.

As I spend more time looking up creative things on-line I find myself constantly searching blogs.  So... I decided to start one of my own...  For people that know me well... Well let's just say they are probably rolling around in laughter right now...

2 comments:

  1. Laura, how about a stainless steel towel bar on the flat panel (behind the wine cooler) to hold your dish towels....? I noticed your towel draped over the door in one of your photos !!!! Just a thought !!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you haven't posted my recipe for "popcorn stuffing"....Thanksgiving is just around the corner !!!!! yuk.yuk...

    ReplyDelete