Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekend Project

This was my weekend project to keep my mind off my sad dog. He just had a tumor removed and all he did was mope around all weekend. I couldn't deal so I went to work!

SAD DOG




BATHROOM B4

BATHROOM AFTER
WALL PAINT: Behr Puddle
VANITY PAINT: Kilz Primer/ Behr Bitter Chocolate
VANITY HARDWARE: Crystal knobs and brushed nickel pulls Home Depot
MIRROR: Homegoods
TOWELS: Pottery Barn/ Bed Bath & Beyond
ACCESSORIES: Homegoods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel

3 comments:

  1. Here goes again....
    I'm waiting to see your project/crafts/yummies
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes look good......the dog looks even better.
    What did you put on the top of the cupcakes ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are marshmallows that I got at HomeGoods. Strawberry and Lemon.. yummmmmm

    ReplyDelete